Friday, June 13, 2014

Another Really long day - Day 21

You may be wondering where day 20 is - so am I.  When I  find it I will post it.

Today started at 6:25 and headed to Twin Lakes Michigan.  Found a dry spot for camping so had to go 210 km to find a spot.  Actually the other 3 are still on the road.  James picked me up so we could go looking for a spot (this had nothing to do with the fact that I had biked 190 km and was limp with fatigue - Really it didn't).

James and I got here and set things up and now have it ready for their arrival.  I have decided to go out for dinner tonight as we got in late and lost an hour to the time zone shift.  We are now in your time zone - Yah!!!

Stats - (for me)  190.52  - time 8:23:32  - 22.7 kph  - 1057 m climbed  - 5203 cal.   The other guys did 211 km.

There is more to tell but we have to get to dinner.

Murray


No comments:

Post a Comment